Meet Alaia



I've been following Monica Rose, one of Hollywood's most respected stylists, on Instagram recently and her daughter Alaia is the cutest little fashionista ever! Like mother, like daughter!

Oh and how adorable is her high bun? She really is too cute for words. I'd love to dress up my daughter like this one day - a mini me! :)




PHOTOS VIA: @MONICAROSESTYLE INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4 responses to Meet Alaia

  1. Reem says:

    I followed Monica Rose just for her daughter's looks <3 and i kept posting them on my bbm everybody went nuts on them =))

  2. B says:

    Reem: me too - she is the cutest!

  3. Anonymous says:

    woooosiiiiiii, gorgeous!

  4. Sushi says:

    wooooiiiiiii shinu hathy! :P ok jana needs to go shopping -___-

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.