April showers bring May flowers

I'm not much of a rain person because I adore sunshine but I'm actually loving the showers this month! Here are some of my winter-to-spring/summer transitional outfits. Sometimes it's hard to find transitional outfits for when it's still kinda chilly but it feels silly to wear summer clothes. I get cold easily, especially when the AC is on so layering is a must. Always having a blazer or cardi handy is key!

 




 


Friday, April 13, 2012

3 responses to April showers bring May flowers

  1. Anonymous says:

    LOVE ur isabel marant sneakers where did u get them from?!?!

  2. Anonymous says:

    love ur isabel marants where did u get them?

  3. B says:

    Anony: thank you! I got them from matches.com :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.