Goodbye Winter

Winter has come to an end and it's bittersweet (well, for me at least) because layering is so much fun! My summer outfits are so boring in comparison - all I care about is wearing the lightest and airiest of clothes to survive the heat! 

Here are a few of my fave outfits this winter. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen these outfits already!

I've totally abused my JC shoes, I know..

 
Dress: Topshop. Feather Vest: Reiss Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Clutch: Zara. 

 
Top: River Island. Skirt: Versace for H&M. Blazer: Mango. Shoes: H&M. 

 
Dress: Mary Katrantzou for Topshop. Blazer: Nasty Gal. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

 
Top: gifted. Pants: Topshop. Blazer: River Island. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

 
Top: H&M. Skirt: American Apparel. Scarf: H&M. Bag: Alexander Wang.

 
Sweater: Topshop. Skirt: Zara. Denim Vest: ASOS. Scarf: H&M. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

 
Top: Nasty Gal. Skirt: Nasty Gal. Blazer: H&M. Bag: Alexander Wang. Bracelets: Topshop & ASOS.

 
Jumper: H&M. Skirt: Zara. Shoes: Dorothy Perkins.

 
Top: Topshop. Skirt: Versace for H&M. Blazer: H&M. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Necklace: Topshop. Sunglasses: Prada.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 responses to Goodbye Winter

  1. Ghadeer says:

    u never fail to impress me !!
    <3 <3

  2. dudette says:

    Love Love ur style babe !

  3. Anonymous says:

    You should do more outfit posts.. LOVE love your style! Xoxo

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.