Nasty Gals do it Better




I always look forward to Nasty Gal's weekly lookbooks. They're always styled perfectly with their new arrivals. This precise lookbook caught my eye because I adore each and every single item the model is wearing! I love how the photoshoot feels "real" and not so much pose-y.. she just looks like an uber stylish girl on the streets getting coffee! I kinda have to admit I sorta have somewhat of a girl crush on the model too. She reminds me of a prettier version of Emily VanCamp..

Anyway! How gorgeous is the white blazer with gold buttons in the first picture? I couldn't help but snatching it up (the bag is pretty awesome too).

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 responses to Nasty Gals do it Better

  1. Toomzie says:

    white clothes look so pretty. can't wait for the summer again.

  2. Anonymous says:

    i see a rebecca minkoff bag, i really want to buy one but i dont know why im hesitant

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.