Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

 

Another post featuing Mary Katrantzou.. What can I say? I LOVE HER!
Here's the first look of Mary Katrantzou for Topshop modelled by the amazing Karlie Kloss. Forget Marni for H&M, this is one collaboration I'm super excited about! I can't wait till the collection comes out in Feb and judging by this photo, Mary's signature prints are really evident and look pretty much like the real deal! Let me know your thoughts in the comments! xx

Friday, January 6, 2012

5 responses to Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

  1. sushi says:

    Iiii cccaaannnntttt wwwaaaaiiiiiitttttt

  2. Mademoiselle says:

    i love it! seriously can't wait!
    when will it be launched?

  3. B says:

    sushi & dropletsofmocha: that makes three of us! x

    Mademoiselle: late feb/early march I think :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! add me to the list T_T i can't wait too.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.