I've Got a Crush on You..

 

 

 

I'm crushing pretty hard on these dresses right now! I love the pop of neon and tiered skirt on the camilla and marc one, the effortlessness of the DVF one and the fairytale delicateness of the Tibi one! *hearts* <3 

Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! x

Saturday, January 28, 2012

6 responses to I've Got a Crush on You..

  1. LadyB_Q8 says:

    The two first ones is gorgeous !
    I want the yellow one could look perfect for a reception, the second one got an unexpected element to it but more on the casual side but love it nonethless !

  2. Royalty says:

    All are so pretty! But if I had to pick one, it would be the 2nd, because I don't own a similar dress, and it is so casual yet so elegant. I need stuff like that in my closet!

  3. Toomzie says:

    the first one is amazing! i tweeted it a couple of days ago absolutely gorgeous. also the lace one is beautifuuul nice picks

  4. B says:

    LadyB: The first one is sold out now! and the DVF is to die for but unfortunately would be too long on me.. :(

    Royalty: I agree, the second one is gorgeous!

    Toomzie: So sad it's sold out now!! The lace dress is lovely <3

  5. Anonymous says:

    tibi is gorgeous!

  6. laila says:

    We have the first dress available at S*uce boutique! Check us out on sauceloves.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.