Christopher Kane x Mary Katrantzou


Stunning window at Collete Paris back in March 2011 when they combined both Christopher Kane and Mary Katrantzou designs on the mannequins! I was literally blown away when I saw this picture - the styling is genius! The only thing that's off is the sandals though.. I wish they paired the outfits with something else instead. 

Someday I will be able to afford a MK dress without having to sell my kidney.. for now I'll just make do with a scarf or a piece from her Topshop collaboration that is due in Feb! I can't wait!

Friday, January 6, 2012

2 responses to Christopher Kane x Mary Katrantzou

  1. zuz says:

    I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE khristopher kane :r

  2. Confashion says:

    I want every piece on the window display! Sigh!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.