101 Dalmatians

 

It seems like I've been falling in love day in and day out recently!! Too many beautiful things I need (want) to purchase and I just can't keep up (neither can my bank account, it seems). 

But in all seriousness... I've been lusting over these Dalmatian print booties by Penelope and Coco ever since I've seen them on Kourtney Kardashian! I have been a big fan of the dalmatian print trend for AW11 and somehow I'm still not over it. 

As a kid I was obsessed with Disney's 101 Dalmatians. First of all, there were tons of adorable puppies. Secondly was Cruella de Vil, she was horrible but looking back at it now, I've gotta admit she's kinda amazing (her hair and fur coats - perfection). Now that I have finally found a website that's selling them, I have to ask the eternal question.. to buy or not to buy?

Monday, January 30, 2012

One response to 101 Dalmatians

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.