Pretty Little Snapshots

I was delighted to attend the pre-opening of Pretty Little Things event last night. Silly me, I left my camera at home so I settled on taking photos with my awesomely new iPhone 4s (BlackBerry who?!) and used Instagram to make them super pretty!

 Green Bar Inc. from Bahrain. Their oils are 100% natural and smell divine! I bought the Face Elixer and I can't wait to try it out! :)

 
I loved The Yard's cute tees on the hanging rope!


 
I absolutely loved the accessories tree at Goji Boutique! Almost everything was discounted up to 80% off and you can find great bargains at 5, 10 and 20 KD! Perfect for the bargain hunters. :)

How adorable is this bib from Baby B?

 
The gorgeous outdoor area! We were served tea and though I don't drink tea (I hate it!), it came in a really beautiful pot.

Ended the night with a big fat of Homeslice mushroom pizza! Yum!


Pretty Little Things is open today from 7pm-11pm. 
Wednesday & Thursday from 4pm-11pm.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

4 responses to Pretty Little Snapshots

  1. Noaf H. says:

    Thank you for coming and thank you for the lovely post. Who needs a camera when you have instagram!

  2. swera says:

    I have to go & visit this place! thnx for sharing those photos :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    lol! e wala blackberry who! hate myself for not using an iphone before!

    i loved the yards tees! too cute

  4. B says:

    Noaf H: Thank you so much for inviting & having me Noaf! You're the sweetest xoxo

    swera: Let me know if you end up getting anything! :)

    justnoon: I don't know why I didn't make the switch earlier either! And yes The Yards tees are too cute, I agree!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.