Style Inspiration





 

Kourtney Kardashian is definitely my favorite of the Kardashian sisters when it comes to fashion & style! I think her style is really cute and quirky and I totally can see myself wearing everything she does (it kinda helps that we're the same petite size too!).

Which Kardashian's style do you love the most?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

7 responses to Style Inspiration

  1. sushi says:

    i love kourtney too! lo mu scott 7abeebha :P bs i like shlon yestahbil 3ala el kardashians wayed!

  2. zuz says:

    me too!! she's definately the best dressed kardashian

  3. Ke7el says:

    Kourtney, Khloe, then Kim :)

    au natural

  4. B says:

    Sushi: Scott grew on me! I think he's hilarious.

    Zuz: she is! ♥

    Au Natural: Interesting! I never really paid that much attention to Khloe's style but I love love love her humor!

  5. LadyB_Q8 says:

    She's got the best style outta all of them and her bf style is remarkable as well I'm planning on a post of scotts !

    I'm looking for a similar shirt to the one in the 2nd pic, have you seen anything simillar?

  6. B says:

    Lady B: Yes I know, even little Mason dresses like a mini-Scott! Her shirt is actually from ASOS: http://tinyurl.com/3h3w56t xx

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.